Sunday, September 26, 2010

We Have A Winner!!
















To decide a winner I decided to pick a name out of a bowl. My 4 year old son was in charge of this undertaking. He was very excited!

He wrote on all the strips of paper, folded, put them in the bowl and shook it up. He was very pleased with his "job well done"!

He drew out of the bowl and chose....drum roll please....comment # 6: mjashby4, who said:


mjashby4 said...
BEAUTIFUL Jewelry! I love how dainty some are and the words of encouragement :) Breathtaking!mjashby4@hotmail.com
September 26, 2010 7:32 AM

Thank you for the beautiful compliment. I will send you a message shortly!

Thank you for all who left comments! I really appreciate it! Also, keep checking into the Lovely Letter on Facebook and this blog to super exciting upcoming announcements!

Have a beautiful Sunday!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations # 6! :)

Post a Comment